Saturday, April 9, 2011

MOJO
















Mojo
. That what I got, gonna start a riot....
1. Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp. I context of contest or display of skill such as sexual advances or going into battle.
2. Good luck fetish / charm to bolster confidence.
3. ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude


So, now that I have MOJO, along with my Lower Dantian (HARA) Breathing and my amazing chiropractic sessions, I think my center is grounded for what I am about to do tonight.

POP goes the cherry on Chico - Hope it won't hurt too bad.



Superior Mouth Guards! Protech Dent Mouth Guards are the only mouth guard you need to invest in, get one for you and one for your derby wife and sister! 


No comments: