Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Money Well Spent

I am not so sure if money has been as big of an issue for others as it has for me this past year, so placing this order from Wicked Skatewear has been a long time coming! My derby dream list is much longer than my placed order, and much more exciting, but alas, I will have some new digs!

My skate boots (She Devils) should be back sometime in the first week of January (derby skating starts back up January 3). I will probably (unless a work of God happens) be skating on my borrowed skates the first week.


So, what was on my derby order?


  • Astro Nuts - Green
  • Bushings - PowerDyne Magic Cushions - Orange - 82A medium
  • Radar Tuner Wheels - Orange - 95A - Firm
  • Gaskets - Knee - Triple 8
  • Neon Green Criss Cross Laces

Would love to have had the money for new knee pads too, but that will have to be later in the season (before bouting starts). Gaskets really only last me around six months, but I highly recommend them to every skater.


I will post pictures of my skates with their new soles and reinforced toe box (thanks Riedell!) with their updated bushing, wheels and nuts when I get them!


Until then -

"HAPPY SKATING AND HAPPY BLOGGING!

DERBY DERBY DO!"

- MUTTPUPPY

Superior Mouth Guards! Protech Dent Mouth Guards are the only mouth guard you need to invest in, get one for you and one for your derby wife and sister! 



Please take a moment to give our sponsor some LUV!
SIBBZ , for all your custom skate needs.



Like this blog? Click HERE to like it on facebook.

No comments: