Thursday, February 16, 2012

I got a brand new pair of roller skates


"I love roller derby. I love everything about it. I look forward to the future of roller derby. I love that other people love roller derby.

Muttpuppy

It is very nice to see all the videos that are coming about because of roller derby. The one I will share with you today was shown to me by a friend of mine, Mad Maggie. I very much enjoy this video. It was made by a girl in high school for her senior thesis. We have a girl on our team who is a senior in high school, and roller derby is her senior project. I sent her this video. I wish her well as she enters into the world or roller derby. Makes me happy for her. My wish is that women in the future are able to play roller derby as young as possible, as a sport in the schools and colleges. Will this happen? We will just have to watch and see. I once asked Bonnie D.Stroir if she knew of roller derby in the schools and she said there is one elementary school that does have it as a sport - what a great step towards that wish! 





Roller Derby LOVES Sibbz Custom Rides of Boise, ID!



No comments: