Thursday, February 9, 2012

Roller Derby Videos

Hey there world wide webbers! Happy February to all of you virtual surfers. I have been busy once again working on projects and getting life in order before bouting season takes hold of me and  tightly refuses to release her grip! I have been enjoying season 2012 and hope that all of you are giving your 100% as well. 

February 18th brings Presidents Day and also PRESIDENTS DAY SCRIMMAGE where I will be skating my little (or not so little, lol) tush off with lots of rad girls. There are also many bouts that day as well across the nation - I look forward to hearing how every one does. Can not wait to SKATE SKATE SKATE! 
If you like this photo, click on it - then click the VOTE button on the upper right of the contest page.

Protech Dent Mouth Guard is hosting a contest (ending Saturday). We here are hoping that DERBY LUV wins so that the mouth guards can be donated to the winners local team. VOTE every day until Saturday and share with your friends!

This weekend (February 10th, 11th, 12th) is The Big O in Oregon with many women, men, co-ed and jr. teams taking the floor in Eugene.  Follow along with the action on the Derby Deeds Podcast and at Derby News Network. 

Want to watch derby all day? Check out DNNtv - "all derby all the time".

Speaking of derby, I have been noticing that lots of girls (and guys) in the derby community are posting really cool footage of them skating, little films and cool edited shorts to YouTube and FaceBook. I LOVE IT! If you find any really cool clips, share the links with Muttpuppy's Putting On My Big Girl Panties and I will post them here on this site for others to enjoy to. Email muttpuppyblogs@yahoo.com or even easier - share them on the Big Girl Panties FACEBOOK PAGE


Thanks to our sponsor, SIBBZ CUSTOM RIDES of BOISE, IDAHO! Check them out HERE

No comments: