Friday, February 25, 2011

Mount


Superior Mouth Guards! Protech Dent Mouth Guards are the only mouth guard you need to invest in, get one for you and one for your derby wife and sister! 
I've got one. People always ask me "what's that on your helmet?". It seems a little out of place on a helmet, but it serves a purpose. My boyfriend added it to my helmet (I'll be getting a new helmet anyway). He put it on the back. I kind of look silly, but I really don't care. I have a mount, and no one else does... I can take video while rolling on skates, and when I get my new helmet, someone else can sport the helmet cam helmet and tape me! Though I have yet to try out the camera at practice, I did come across a sweet video that has been edited fantastically! Enjoy the video that I have found for you. As always, Happy Blogging and Happy Skating! - Muttpuppy

No comments: