Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weekend

Oh my goodness! I survived my first roller derby clinic! Sore? Yes! The floor was sport court, something I have never skated on before, so I fell, a lot. There were girls of all skill levels in attendance. Eight newer girls from my team attended the Friday, Saturday and Sunday festivities. We didn't stay for the scrimmage on Sunday, but did hear that a girl broke her ankle in three places and had to go in for surgery. Wishing her a fast recovery. I will post some of the Q and A from the Friday night portion of the clinic a bit later. All in all, I feel like I know more what I need to work on, and what fears I have about derby in general.

Until later, Happy Blogging and Happy Skating! - Muttpuppy

I am going to get a pair of gumball toe stops - anyone tried these big natural rubber beasts?

Superior Mouth Guards! Protech Dent Mouth Guards are the only mouth guard you need to invest in, get one for you and one for your derby wife and sister! 

No comments: