Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fluff

Work outs just went up a notch.


Running on the treadmill yesterday, my goal was 2 minute sprints, 2 minutes walking, repeated for an hour. At 32 minutes, I moved onto weights. Perhaps I need to work myself into the full hour. Today, I did the stationary bike. Hope all my efforts start to show some results soon...
I shoveled snow two days in a row. I'm not talking an inch of white fluffy snow, no no no. How about a foot of wet and heavy Sierra Cement both at night and in the morning. I think there is another week of snow coming, so I better start stretching the arms out now!
Is anyone else getting just hammered with snow right now? It is great for skiing and snowboarding here where I am. Out resorts and tourism needed snow to get some more people up. Hope that this weekend will be busy for all the restaurants!

As always, Happy Skating and Happy Blogging! - Muttpuppy

Superior Mouth Guards! Protech Dent Mouth Guards are the only mouth guard you need to invest in, get one for you and one for your derby wife and sister! 

No comments: