Monday, June 6, 2011

Die In A Fire

It takes a patient person to keep a blog going that actually has people besides your best friend reading it. Comments and likes flow freely on my personal facebook, yet here on blogger, I seem to be failing. It doesn't matter how many questions I ask at the bottom of my blog post, I am constantly begging peeps to post anything in the comments. Due to my lack of blogging skills, I have decided to hunt down the worst roller derby blog(s) and post them here at Putting On My Big Girl Panties. If anyone has come across any horridly awful blogs centered around roller derby that are so horrible that you can't stop reading it, let me know because there have got to be more blogs like mine out there (for those of you just joining, I blog as Muttpuppy, and I enjoy run on sentences, obscure videos, and the 1980's). So, let me know what you come across, leave me a comment, an idea, or just tell me how much you hate roller derby and roller girls, like this gentleman wrote in his blog post Rollerderby Girls - The Worst Kind Of People


Click HERE to like this on facebook

Superior Mouth Guards! Protech Dent Mouth Guards are the only mouth guard you need to invest in, get one for you and one for your derby wife and sister! 

1 comment:

Adra Janean Fenstermaker said...

ugg. I hope that whomever wrote this article has since changed their tune on the sport of roller derby. It has been almost three years since, so lets hope so!

http://likeitderby.com/2009/06/the-new-york-times-blogs-about-roller-derby-in-a-not-so-nice-way/