Wednesday, June 15, 2011

FREE STICKERS!!!!!!!!





Bonnie is at it again!
Free Stickers!

Send a Self-Addressed-STAMPED-envelope to:

Bonnie D.Stroir
...PO Box 2747
McKinleyville,CA 95519

I got mine, now get yours!


Oh! And for those who were wondering, WE WON OUR FIRST HOME BOUT OF THE SEASON! Woot Woot! I am so proud of everyone who skated, because we did what our coach has been yelling at us all season. People kept coming up saying how we played so well together. It made me extremely proud to be on the team that I am. I look forward to our next bout (away, B team) and possible win. My favorite thing about derby? Is playing derby! Good luck to each and every team as you continue this season. Set your dramas aside and play hard with your team, fair with your opponents, and remember to thank your FANS for all their support (and $).


Derby Derby Do! Happy Skating and Happy Blogging - Muttpuppy


Here's my award from the bout on 6/11/11. Guess I did something right (or wrong)!!!


LIKE THIS BLOG ON FACE BOOK! CLICK HERE TO BE ONE OF THE COOLEST KIDS AROUND!


No comments: