Thursday, July 7, 2011

She makes me want to hula


I came across this video of Ursula Naike, and could not believe just how amazing she is at the hula hoop (or should I say hoops). I am not sure how many hoops she had going at once when she looked like a human slinky swaying back and forth with her torso and hips, maybe 100?


The hooping while being lifted by cable into the air was something I have never seen, I was amazed that people could hoop and skate at the same time!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011 We be skating in the streets!





And just because, here is Starship's Nothings Gonna Stop Us Now (with lyrics) and wonderful video with clips from 80's movie Mannequin.




As always, Happy Blogging and Happy Skating! Derby Derby Do! - Muttpuppy

Superior Mouth Guards! Protech Dent Mouth Guards are the only mouth guard you need to invest in, get one for you and one for your derby wife and sister! 

No comments: