Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Super Power

Do I have a super power? A super DERBY power? What is my roller girl identity that all other sister rollers fear? Is it my glitter? My love for mascara? Could it be my charming smile as I can opener the opposing star jammer? I need to focus in on my inner skater and figure it out, because I only have until the 18th of this month to complete my task of finding my inner super hero.

Listed below is the reason I am pondering my super skillz - cause every girl wants the chance to be on a t-shirt, right?
Pivotstar wants YOU to be the subject of our next Skater Hero T Shirt.
Here's how it works:
You email us an action picture of yourself or your friend playing roller derby
AND
A drawing demonstrating your/their super powers (don't worry it doesn't have to be anything fancy - stick men work great!)
Then in true derby democracy, we post them up here for everyone to vote on.
The one with the most votes gets to collaborate with our amazing graphic designer Miss Chica Bomb to create a kick ass Pivotstar T Shirt with your image on it.
You can see her previous work here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150230718422136.317305.314564967135
Email: lulu@pivotstar.com
Deadline for submissions: Monday July 18th (10am PST) - get doodling!


Superior Mouth Guards! Protech Dent Mouth Guards are the only mouth guard you need to invest in, get one for you and one for your derby wife and sister! 
July 18, 2011 - THIS JUST IN! Pivotstar will be posting the entries for the contest today on Facebook. Click HERE to go to the Povotstar Facebook page. The entry with the most likes will win!

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE ALBUM TO LIKE YOUR FAVORITES! AS MANY AS YOU WANT!!!


:)

No comments: