Friday, July 8, 2011

2nd Times The Charm!

Well well well...who would have thought it would happen? Popped my bouting cherry on Chico (Nor Cal Roller Girls) in April and now it is time to play them here on my home turf! I can't wait to play tomorrow now that I have a few bouts under my belt! Let's see, so far this season, I have played Nor Cal, Mendo, Merced, North Coast, and Sintral Valley. This will be my sixth bout! I can't believe how far I have come and it amazes me to see how awesome all the girls on my team are doing. Wish us luck tomorrow, as we give Chico a "roll" for the money!




Want to see how I was feeling right before my first bout? Click on the link(s) below to view my posts from April when I got the call that I was #14!


Put Me In Coach
MOJO


"The best thing on the floor is your booty!" - Muttpuppy


Superior Mouth Guards! Protech Dent Mouth Guards are the only mouth guard you need to invest in, get one for you and one for your derby wife and sister! 

No comments: