Monday, July 18, 2011

Stank Pads



Something smells fresh, and it isn't you standing next to me with your pads on.


Gross! All that built up bacteria? And you want to scratch me up with your Velcro? Hit me with your nastiness? Really girl? CLEAN THEM PADS! It is so easy to do, especially in summer when you have beautiful sanitizing sunshine. Here's how I clean my stank nasty.


  1. Get a bowl (or use your kitchen sink)
  2. Place your pads in water and WHITE VINEGAR (it's cheap, buy lots)
  3. Soak your pads
  4. Place directly outside in the sunshine OR put them all in your dishwasher and wash them without any detergent THEN place them in the sunshine to dry
...I bought a gallon of Lady's Choice Distilled White Vinegar at the Gross Out (aka The Grocery Outlet) for around two bucks and some change...


Happy Skating, Happy Blogging and as always "DERBY DERBY DO!" - Muttpuppy

Superior Mouth Guards! Protech Dent Mouth Guards are the only mouth guard you need to invest in, get one for you and one for your derby wife and sister! 

Check me out on my facebook page! Click HERE

No comments: