Saturday, January 14, 2012

When Zen Moments Go South

I am not the owner of this image, but I wish I was.


Falling up-side down out of an inversion table. Deep in a peaceful thought that will never be completed. The feeling of release as the ankle ball lets go of its housing and the feet pause then slip as fast as the neck hits the ground, the lower back lands upon the metal bar on the floor as the board slaps upwards making a resounding smacking noise. "Are you OK?" comes from the 1st floor as you lay in pain and think to yourself, "I don't know, am I OK?"


-Muttpuppy


Superior Mouth Guards! Protech Dent Mouth Guards are the only mouth guard you need to invest in, get one for you and one for your derby wife and sister!


Like this blog? Click HERE to like it on facebook

New set of 8 wheels for backup in the mail - Total cost? $12 for the wheels, $7 for ship - under $20 to have another set of wheels to use or let others borrow? Priceless. Get your GRAB BAG WHEELS HERE at DerbyDiva.com

I am still looking for guest bloggers - use your words and share your pictures. I know everyone has something to say, why not say it here? Email your content or questions to muttpuppyblogs@yahoo.com

No comments: