Thursday, January 26, 2012

Oh man, this is all going to my head

Two month challenge is among us. 



Two months of eating healthy and working out to burn calories and build muscle is upon us! I have been using the time I was skating before it snowed to stay active indoors. 

I am working on the total body - lean fast agile self (and a great looking booty would not hurt my feelings one bit). If you don't care to watch me stand on my head every day, that's fine, I TOTALLY understand. I have found that one way for me to stay focused and complete a task (like getting fit) is to document the process. I am posting my headstand videos to my YouTube site, trying to stay up as long as I can. 


If anyone would like to join in, you are more than welcome to share your thoughts, videos and pictures here or at the YouTube site. Don't be shy, our soon to be rocking bodies will be proof of the hard work we put into the universe.

Happy Skating! 
Derby Derby Do - Muttpuppy










Share your fitness progress via 

email (muttpuppyblogs@yahoo.com)
or here on this blog in the comments


Skate Until It Snows Update
Look! Look! The street might be wet, but it is clear of snow! 
All we need is a little sunshine, and I am ready to lace up and skate skate skate!


Visit our sponsor SIBBZ RIDES of Boise, ID

No comments: