Friday, January 7, 2011

1947


Was the year my father and mother were born
, and it was also the last year that the Walking Liberty half dollar was minted. Following the walking liberty, came the Franklin which we are most familiar with.

A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY goes out today to my father who is an amazing and giving man who loves to grow organic food. Love you Dad!


Question
What was the first coin ever in US currency to have In God We Trust on it? Reply with your answer, the first person to answer correctly will be given props on my blog.

Superior Mouth Guards! Protech Dent Mouth Guards are the only mouth guard you need to invest in, get one for you and one for your derby wife and sister! 

Check out our sponsor, Sibbz Custom Rides, for all your longboard, skateboard and extreme board needs.

2 comments:

sheshe said...

Very Nice Tribute!!

Adra Janean Fenstermaker said...

CAME ACROSS THIS QUOTE TODAY, AND FOUND IT VERY FITTING!

"I've come to the realizations that I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing half the time." David Bowie (1947-) English rock star, painter and actor.