Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Patience

1. tolerant and even-tempered perseverance
2. the capacity for calmly enduring pain, trying situations, etc.
3. (Group Games / Card Games) Chiefly Brit any of various card games for one player only, in which the cards may be laid out in various combinations as the player tries to use up the whole pack US equivalent solitaire
4. Obsolete permission; sufferance


It has been a few days since I have had the time to post anything here on Putting On My Big Girl Panties. Let's see, my poll ended, with one vote. I asked what people might like to see more postings of on this blog. The answer was, more random information. I will make sure and do that! Also, I will be making a new poll soon, so please vote on it. Thanks in advance.

Derby practice is so much fun. I look forward to skating every Sunday and Tuesday with my team. I try and work out at least three times a week as well. I have been sick lately, which is one reason my posting has been slacking. Work and practice leaves me pretty tired.

Today I am trying to fill out my derby bio for our facebook fan page. It asks for a theme song for each player. Haha! I really want to put my real theme song, Wannabe by the Spice Girls, but picked my other theme song, Master Of Puppets, by Metallica. I do channel my inner spice girl always, but I can't let random derby girls know that! Putting out there that you are a spice girls fan is like wearing a big huge "HIT ME I'M THE GIRL YOU HATED IN HIGH SCHOOL" sign.

Until I post again, I will leave you with this....feel free to comment!
Happy Blogging! - Muttpuppy



Go to MASTER OF PUPPETS lyrics


Superior Mouth Guards! Protech Dent Mouth Guards are the only mouth guard you need to invest in, get one for you and one for your derby wife and sister! 


No comments: