Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year, Great Start



Happy New Year
(I gave up sugar)

What a busy past six days!

I have been in Sin City, enjoying clubs, fun, and DJ Tiesto. Could sleep for days!

While I was there, I came across a "derby girls wet dream", the Las Vegas Sock Market. If your are at Roller Con this year, then you have to go. There are socks (over the knees in all colors and styles), tights, fishnets, leggings, and awesome shoelaces. Click on a link to find out more, but remember, to come right back to www.muttpuppy.blogspot.com!

Superior Mouth Guards! Protech Dent Mouth Guards are the only mouth guard you need to invest in, get one for you and one for your derby wife and sister! 

The exciting news of the day is that I got my skates! Picked up the 2010 Riedell She Devils for a steal after we landed today, then headed strait to practice. The skates are amazing. I love everything about them except I have a harder time stopping. I did fall more tonight, but I was faster and more aggressive (I thought at least). Oh, and I bit through my mouth guard! Ouch. Hurt my hand, (icing it right now) feels like a little bone may have broken itself. Typing with one hand is hard, so I will make this short. Take a look at the video I posted below, and as always...Happy Blogging!

Take a look at how my skates were made!




FYI!! Any time that you see something in COLOR on my site, it is safe to assume that I have linked it to something. I really enjoy doing that , so please take a moment and check it out. Just remember to hit your back button to return. I really like hearing from people who happen on my site, and will respond on your page back to you

2 comments:

Adra Janean Fenstermaker said...

Just cheated, shhhhhh, don't tell. Three caramel kisses from the freezer are resting in my belly. Oops!

Adra Janean Fenstermaker said...

Wow - Just read this about biting through my mouthguard. This is exactly why I switched to PROTECH DENT soon after. I highly recommend everyone use their mouth guards. If you love someone not using them, buy them one! http://www.protechguard.com/