Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Oz


The art of being a lady. Ladies dress for themselves as well as their moods. Some ladies dress in wild clothes and bright colors to appear more happy. Some ladies shorten their skirt to attract more attention. Some ladies, shorten their skirts cause they have amazing legs and better be showing them. Some ladies, dress for derby. Some ladies, like myself, dress their nails. When I was readying myself for my New Years in Vegas, I did something I usually do myself. I got my nails done. I didn't just get them polished, I purchased a full set of gels...thus setting in motion bi-weekly trips to the salon for upkeep. Now I am caught in a vicious cycle of fills and polish changes that take up time and money. Due to the fact that I really don't have too much of either (money or time) right now, I opted to extend my fill(s) with a brand new product available for less than $8.00 to help camouflage my nail beds. I think that I have just become one of those ladies that dresses for attention without shortening my skirt.

Less than two days until eight of my teammates leave for our three day roller derby clinic! EXCITED!


Superior Mouth Guards! Protech Dent Mouth Guards are the only mouth guard you need to invest in, get one for you and one for your derby wife and sister! 
Are you into Roller Derby and would like to be one of the newest members of a brand new forum? Become a member today! http://www.rollerderbyforum.org/

This blog (In Case You Where Wondering) puts "FRESH MEAT" into perspective!!! Please go and read it if you are new to derby!

No comments: