Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Frozen Water

Water freezes at 32°F or 0°C.

I freeze in my house without socks.
(That was supposed to be funny people).


Getting on with my point....
The other day I got the flu, and was unable to go to a skating session at our local ice rink. The girls from my team were going to learn a few cross training drills so they could utilize ice rink time when unable to skate on quads. Since I was unable to make it, I googled to find drills online that would teach me on my own. For girls who have "frozen water" on their outdoor tracks, this is a great watch for you!

Superior Mouth Guards! Protech Dent Mouth Guards are the only mouth guard you need to invest in, get one for you and one for your derby wife and sister! 
Enjoy, and Happy Blogging! - muttpuppy






Are you into Roller Derby and would like to be one of the newest members of a brand new forum? Become a member today! http://www.rollerderbyforum.org/



No comments: