Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Poll!

Fill it out!

Pick as many as apply to you. My last poll closed with three votes (two if you don't count me). Apparently, the only people that voted on why they were at my site, where here because "I made them".

(Don't worry, I can't see who clicked - so I won't find out any deep dark secrets)

I am just hoping to gather more people participating on my little 'ol blog.
Starting to feel a little lonely here at
Putting On My Big Girl Panties!


"Hellllllloooooooooooooooooo"

*echo*

"Is there anybody out there?
"

Tuesday practice was amazing.

Lot's of changing of the guards tonight, trying to figure out who plays well with who. (Our first team scrimmage is coming up in a few weeks, so time is of the essence) Whoa! Did I ever get sent flying! The ladies where out to get me (I am one of the newest, so I would go after me too). Ouch. Sore. I am trying hard, and starting to get this crazy sport. If only I would remember to keep my elbows in...


Less than three days until eight of my teammates leave for our three day roller derby clinic! EXCITED!

2 comments:

Simone (PTSDee) said...

Woooooot! I'm the first to answer your poll :)

We had our first pseudo-scrimmage the other day. It was a complete free-for-all, no one knew what they were supposed to do and it was so freakin' hot that we were half dead by that point anyway. I'm looking forward to when we can actually work as a team.

Adra Janean Fenstermaker said...

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment and fill out the poll. I hear you on the working as a team. The girls who have been on the team since the begging kill it when they get together. It will take time, but soon we will look like we know what we are doin!!! - Happy Skating - Muttpuppy