Sunday, January 9, 2011

Practice Makes Perfect



Superior Mouth Guards! Protech Dent Mouth Guards are the only mouth guard you need to invest in, get one for you and one for your derby wife and sister! 





Just received the memo that derby practice times have changed. Tonight, I have to hall my butt quicker than anticipated to practice, and bring along my sneakers. Seems that our team is a little soft and cushy, so coach wants us to strength and condition prior to our skating. Makes sense, since then we wont have to stretch during practice time, giving us more time to do drills. Not 100% sure that I am ready to harden up my body, but I guess it is time. I am a little fluffy.

I decided that this is the appropriate time to share with you a clip from Sesame Street, where we learn that we have to practice to get better. I will keep this in mind tonight when I am ready to toss my cookies. Wish me luck.



Roller Derby Disorder has a blog posting highlighting derby positions. It's a good read for those learning to play in a pack.

No comments: