Monday, December 13, 2010

Art And Derby

I am looking out my window right now at a calm blue, gray, alabaster sky. The view would make a very pretty painting. The sight outside inspires me and reminds me how I had started brainstorming ideas for derby art (specifically a coloring book that could be used as a fundraiser). I found this artist from the UK who does derby illustrations and logos (Cherry8creative). Thought that I might share her site with you. Maybe I should send a picture of me for her to illustrate, what do you think? Anyway, check her out if you get the time. Leave me a comment if you have any ideas (be it for fundraisers, art, derby, etc).

http://cherry8creative.wordpress.com/


Superior Mouth Guards! Protech Dent Mouth Guards are the only mouth guard you need to invest in, get one for you and one for your derby wife and sister! 

No comments: