Thursday, December 16, 2010

Morning Post Over Coffee And Toast

My head is spinning from all the "so bad they are good" 1980's footage available on the internet!

Superior Mouth Guards! Protech Dent Mouth Guards are the only mouth guard you need to invest in, get one for you and one for your derby wife and sister! 
I never know until I watch the footage what it will be like. So far the clips I have seen fall into these categories...
  • Commercial - a short film trying to sell something, usually of low quality. Originally taped from TV to VHS and now has been put onto the world wide web. I like old commercials, they give me that warm fuzzy feeling people say they get sometimes for one reason or another.
  • Home Video - technically can be broken into two categories.
  • A. recording of an event IE., time, place, person
  • B. amateur home movie attempt. The amateur home movies can be quite good, usually involving a plot while also possibly documenting time, place, person, event, etc. Don't be fooled though, there are some pretty horrible ones out there.
  • TV Show Clip - highlight of a particular person or memorable moment on television
  • Music Video - Should I explain? Usually a video by the artist highlighting his or her song or band. Music Videos can also be montages of music with choreography, special effects and perhaps also a plot.
I will post examples and my thoughts for each of these categories in future blogs. Please feel free to watch and comment on each of them!



My goal is to get two new people following my blog today. Will one of them be you? I will give a shout out to you on my site today if it is! Happy blogging!

No comments: