Monday, December 13, 2010

I'm starting a band!!!


Superior Mouth Guards! Protech Dent Mouth Guards are the only mouth guard you need to invest in, get one for you and one for your derby wife and sister! 
If I can talk my reluctant boyfriend into it that is! He's really not so into the whole idea and I am not one hundred percent sure why *wink*. I mean, seriously! Who would not want to join an iPad band? I would join, so other people must want to as well. The biggest plus to this style of band would probably have to be that your instrument case fits into a backpack while also performing tasks beyond that of just making music. Hmm, maybe I can hold practice over Skype?

When I first saw this video, I flashed back to Chime Choir (which yes, I was a member of). Could I, the 11 year old girl, standing before a table full of silver rectangular chimes, ever have fathomed in my wildest of dreams, that a whole band could play complete musical scores on little screens that you touch to manipulate? Technology, I can't believe how far it has come since Mr. H made us listen to the crappiest electronic music during 6th grade Music Appreciate Class.



At the moment, I am a soloist without an instrument, so, if anyone out there would like to donate an iPad to me, I promise I will learn to play it! I smile as I write this. Who am I kidding? No one wants to hear me play bass line by myself.

No comments: