Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Broken?

...I think it is time to get some insurance. The "what ifs" become so much more apparent when girls are getting injured left and right in the sport of roller derby! Now, the task at hand is to find the best insurance fit, that fits into my budget as well. I haven't had any medical insurance in over two years, and at that time I paid for it through my work (also had accident insurance). I think I have forgotten what it is like to pay for insurance! I don't have much money, but I definitely don't have enough to pay for even one trip to the doctor (let alone a full on injury)! If anyone out there has any info on the (boring) topic of insurance, hit me back!

Superior Mouth Guards! Protech Dent Mouth Guards are the only mouth guard you need to invest in, get one for you and one for your derby wife and sister! 

No comments: