Sunday, March 6, 2011

Free Stickers...

...are av

Superior Mouth Guards! Protech Dent Mouth Guards are the only mouth guard you need to invest in, get one for you and one for your derby wife and sister!  ailable from
Bonnie D.Stroir


send a self-addressed-stamped envelope before M
ay 1st, 2011

Bonnie D.Stroir
3401 Adams Ave Suite A #51
San Diego, CA 92116



Click HERE to be directed to her website for full details


THIS JUST IN!!
Marc 23, 2011

The stickers arrived!


1 Signed note on business card 2 I heart Bonnie D.Stroir 2 Wicked Skatewear
2 Live Love Derby 2 Derby Famous 1 Riedell

1 comment:

Adra Janean Fenstermaker said...

My self addressed/stamped envelope is all ready to send out. I even added a little "fan mail" love note inside, telling Bonnie just how cool I think she is...lol. I am silly. Has anyone else sent in theirs? I will post a picture of the sticker when I get it!

Happy Skating and Happy Blogging - Muttpuppy