Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wedding

Tonight, we boarded a party bus and went to TOWN drinking cocktails and hitting up clubs all around. The girls are still out hooping and hollering it up, but I am about to hit the hay. I've got to get up and get packed, clean out my car, and get my car-poolers loaded for a ride to our derby bout! I am so excited - go girls! I will let you know how we did when I get back on Sunday (which is also the day we "spring forward"). Until later, I am hitting the sack. Happy Skating, and Happy Blogging! - Muttpuppy

Superior Mouth Guards! Protech Dent Mouth Guards are the only mouth guard you need to invest in, get one for you and one for your derby wife and sister! 

3 comments:

Sibbz Longboards Skateboards Extremeboards etc. said...

Howd the BOUT go?

Adra Janean Fenstermaker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adra Janean Fenstermaker said...

WE WON! it was 94-88! It was so amazing. Our team is the best best best! I was so thankful to be a bench coach instead of a penalty keeper, the girls on my team freaking ROCK!