Thursday, March 17, 2011

Is Muttpuppy your derby name?

Nope! It is not. I pondered using Muttpuppy as my derby name, but thought better of it. Muttpuppy is something I have referred to myself for many, many, many years. It was actually my very first email account. I am an advocate for animals, love and respect them. I believe in controlled pet populations and selective breeding to keep breed standards alive. I donate money to shelters and help my fellow neighbors animals in times of need. Muttpuppy fits me to a tee, even though I currently only own cats. My last dog was dropped off at 5 weeks old. She was a black lab beagle cross that had kidney disease. I have not owned a dog since. I grew up breeding Holland Lop rabbits and Arabian horses. I have fostered and loved many a four legged beast!

Superior Mouth Guards! Protech Dent Mouth Guards are the only mouth guard you need to invest in, get one for you and one for your derby wife and sister! 

No comments: